Office assistants staff the reception desks in the Student Success Center. They are the first people to greet visitors to the Center, and the last to say goodbye. Office Assistants advise students about the SSC services and policies, and they make sure that students who arrive for services get checked in and connected with the right staff members. They also also work closely with SSC administrators on a wide range of administrative projects and tasks.
Office Assistants earn $12/hour and typically work 5-10 hours per week; the hours are flexible and can be scheduled around other obligations.
Who can apply:
All undergraduate students are eligible to apply. We particularly welcome applicants who:
- are dependable
- are adept at multi-tasking
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- can work with people from diverse backgrounds
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have work-study awards
How to apply:
Submit the following materials (by email attachment) to Michael O'Connell:
- Application form
- Resume (or CV)
- Cover letter
- Three references (contact information - preferably from an employer or professor)
Current openings and application deadlines:
We are not accepting applications at this time.