Please note: we are NOT accepting applications for this position for the fall 2022 semester.
Social media and events coordinators work with SSC administrators to develop and maintain our social media platforms, and to plan and staff on-campus and off-campus events.
Social Media and Event Coordinators earn $12/hour, and typically work 4-5 hours per week; the hours are flexible and can be scheduled around other obligations.
Who can apply:
All undergraduate students are eligible to apply. We particularly welcome applicants who
- have previous experience with managing social media, and/or event planning
- have experience with advertising and branding campaigns
- have skills in video editing, photography, UX/web design, and/or graphic design
- are passionate about talking to and learning about other people from other cultures
- can attend events on Friday afternoons and/or can attend off-campus events
How to apply:
Submit the following materials (by email attachment) to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
Current openings and application deadlines:
Not currently accepting applications at this time.